Thanksgiving/Christmas plans? (2 Viewers)

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I work Thanksgiving, Xmas and NYE- the money you make if you work during the holidays is crazy lol. I've never been into family stuff around this time but I get why others are, obviously. Living where I do makes it easier because so many of us here are transplants with either little or no family in the area.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For Thanksgiving my family and I are just gonna have dinner and play cards. On Christmas I'm gonna try to give my grandma a surprise visit to her house. Hopefully it'll go well.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My family isn't the type to go out and do stuff for the holidays. We normally just stay at the house, eat, nap and play board games.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hanging out with the fams, cooking and eating a tonnnnn of foods, and enjoying the sweet sweet time away from work!

Also, cleaning. Like a beast.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nothing much other than cooking an obscene amount of food. Doing baked ham, green beans and bacon, mashed potatoes, southern style mac & cheese, and a pumpkin cheesecake roll. A lot of sleeping may also be involved.
Istg I just drooled a little reading that- i don't know exactly what it is but I know I want it lol. :llama_lovely:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread