Teaser TharnType The Series: Season 2 Official Teaser(2) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well this is going to frustrate me and make me cry
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok well this looks VERY exciting. I love drama in BL lol. And like I said before the adult lives of BL couples is usually boring but this looks good and I already hate the new guy flirting with Type soooooo I already know I'm going to be way too invested in this

I'm glad this is starting after my exams end.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok well this looks VERY exciting. I love drama in BL lol. And like I said before the adult lives of BL couples is usually boring but this looks good and I already hate the new guy flirting with Type soooooo I already know I'm going to be way too invested in this

I'm glad this is starting after my exams end.
Lmao me too
I already hate him
Glad to know someone else will be watching it too so that I can scream about it here every week :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Lmao me too
I already hate him
Glad to know someone else will be watching it too so that I can scream about it here every week :rosesmug:
If you remember, tag me in your threads so I can scream with you :taesquish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
FUCK I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GOOD LIKE WHY 1 THOT IS ENOFFE NOW THERE ANOTHER ONE AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm pisssssssssed thx good I'm watching 2moon2 2020 one other than that I would be super piss
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread