That awkward moment when… (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Someone buys the Christmas gift you got them before Christmas not knowing you got it for them :lisalaugh:
It worked out fine this time but I do tend to worry about that because I can shop months in advance for gifts which make it more likely to happen. Still has only happened this once though luckily.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aha for my sweet sixteen, my bestie at the time gave me an 'N Sync keepsake box, and when I got home from school, my mom presented me with THE. EXACT. SAME. ITEM. lol super awkward!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oops :wimwim:
Thankfully I’ve never done that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I usually switch presents with my other half.
if he is visiting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread