That feeling when.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You spent four years of life being a loyal ATM for your bias and you realize knetz were right about spending your money like that is useless.
IMG_20190630_161146.jpg

Ew I even wrote bibles everyday defending W1 and Twice, eye-. If I ever dragged you for W1 I'm sorry, now that my eyes are open I see that they were pretty mediocre.
IMG_20190629_223811.jpg

Anyways ! Stream Bet Bet and I'm a Star
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You spent four years of life being a loyal ATM for your bias and you realize knetz were right about spending your money like that is useless.
IMG_20190630_161146.jpg

Ew I even wrote bibles everyday defending W1 and Twice, eye-. If I ever dragged you for W1 I'm sorry, now that my eyes are open I see that they were pretty mediocre.
IMG_20190629_223811.jpg

Anyways ! Stream Bet Bet and I'm a Star
I was at the Korean market with my roommate who doesn't like kpop. She was like ew arn't those some of those Korean groups I listen to. Well no I don't listen to girl groups, but I did buy some soju just out of spite of my roommate. No idea what girl group it was either. Don't feel like it's a waste of money, unless it tastes bad. Haven't had time playing taxi and trying to sleep to try it yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have only bought albums i like (regardless who they are from) and went to some kpop concerts, so i don't think i have been ATM at all. I still own several BB albums, one from Seungri, but i have no regrets buying music and collectables that i have liked. :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
169
Reactions Received
663
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I only buy 1 album for each release and attend their concert if they ever come to my country, that is the best support I can give to their career, never like buying merchs cos they are severely overprice.. :rosesmug:I am a cheapo..:jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: deadstar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread