That Jimin card... (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It mocks me. Silently. It stares with the power of a thousand burning suns. IT EXISTS OUT OF REACH AND FATE LAUGHS LIKE A DISNEY VILLAIN.

Anyway for this reason I currently hate all of you because I'm a bitter person with nothing else to do but bitch about a kpop card... while still at work.


 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and Wicked

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh yeahhhhh

I have that one don't I

:joysip:
:nayeonisdone:

Other than BTS, what card sets are you looking to collect? Maybe I can help eclipsoul get Hyunjin.
:dubuthink: :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh yeahhhhh

I have that one don't I

:joysip:
i see shinee in your signature and while i was interested in collecting them after it becomes less competitive, loona is my main priority right now so would you be interested in trading hyunjin for a jonghyun card?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked and OnlyCalB

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i see shinee in your signature and while i was interested in collecting them after it becomes less competitive, loona is my main priority right now so would you be interested in trading hyunjin for a jonghyun card?
Heck yeah! I'm down for this trade. I was actually originally only a shawol for years and years. :pepeheart:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Heck yeah! I'm down for this trade. I was actually originally only a shawol for years and years. :pepeheart:
that's great to hear. i'll start the trade!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread