- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
yes I doyou definitely do![]()
Thank you ❤ It is!!!Ot but I love the word eclectic
Is this another Last.fm chart?
Lastfm Music stats probablyI think it would be the same for me? What site did you use for that?![]()
i dont remember it giving you that kind of stats and sentencesLastfm Music stats probably
Really?i dont remember it giving you that kind of stats and sentences![]()
Though you don’t listen to more music than me 👀I largely listen to my faves.
Yeah, I could even leave days without listening to spotify, and just listen to a few mvs on youtube.Though you don’t listen to more music than me 👀