- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have already more threads than my alt account @Natsuka_Ojousama and I am close to reach her number of posts and only in a bit more than 3 monthes... if it isn't an achievement, I have no idea what it is
Lady Cherry Grey is superior to Natsuka in all ways!!!!
Your favourite teaboo is not here to play xD SHE IS HERE TO WIN AND TO HIT EVERYTHING!!!!!
First it was user of the month in April and in May it was Big Prize event that she won.
What is gonna be on June?
oh I know her one-year anniversary special project, it has better to not flop
Your favourite teaboo is not here to play xD SHE IS HERE TO WIN AND TO HIT EVERYTHING!!!!!
First it was user of the month in April and in May it was Big Prize event that she won.
What is gonna be on June?
oh I know her one-year anniversary special project, it has better to not flop