- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,375
- Reactions Received
- 75,448
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,233
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
This is why I’m happy I don’t have a job where I work weekends anymore.well, if you work in retail, you very well might have to work weekends lol
A dream. Where’s my rich husband when I need him.How about having no job?![]()
period let's do itLets make @Devil rich![]()
Time to start hatching plans on how to do itperiod let's do it
I have a plan o.operiod let's do it
Does it include marrying a rich person, divorcing and taking half their wealth?I have a plan o.o
nvm i dont have a plan
I don't marry to divorce.Does it include marrying a rich person, divorcing and taking half their wealth?![]()
PERFGECTIONI don't marry to divorce.
I marry rich, handsome, well endowed, and someone who owns a vineyards and love animals. No reason to divorce then :)
PERFGECTIONHow to get that dream person tho?
![]()
Do you think Chatgpt would know?I have yet to figure that out.
You can ask XD. I’ve never used chatgptDo you think Chatgpt would know?![]()
I will go ask itYou can wake XD. I’ve never used chatgpt