that's really unfortunate (1 Viewer)

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,616
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
decided to switch my converse sneakers for winter shoes as it started snowing and first thing i did was step onto someone's foot in the shop in those big ass shoes


we both died inside a little
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
One time I almost died tripping in some stairs because of my platform boots :soob:
oh noooo :pandasad:

My work shoes make really loud sounds when I walk and I have crushed a few poor toesies
 
  • Wow
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I hear this tiktok audio when i read it :we_kpopsourcing:
Oh wow I actually have never seen the OG for this sound before

well worst that could've happen is dying looking good at least
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread