Teaser That's the first time I see something like this in kpop (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
That's the first time I see a group like this and a guy wearing heels in kpop. Do you think knetz are ready for this? I think this is very interesting and I really follow some male dancers with heels, but I'm afraid for this guy in the kpop industry. It seems he was in 'Under 19' btw
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s Eddy. So he is debuting in a co-ed group. Good. I hope that he will not receive too much backlash.
yeah, he's Eddie. Hopefully he will not reiceve hate... even in my country heels male dancers are a bit controversed :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow isn't their debut like close? Looking forward to their sound. This is the dude that danced well to Navillera on some show so I wish him well! ^^
yeah, next week, on 16th
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh Eddieee :rosesmug: is this an actual group or a project?

Seems like another Z-Boys/Girls thing to me,from what I can tell most of them aren't actually korean?
it seems like an actual group :susPepe:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Thank god he’s the only guy in that group :pandahappy: oh the anguish I’d feel if there was someone pretty in there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread