Phenomenal choice! :excitedmarch: @Fearnot @Swith
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,441 Reactions Received 39,055 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,664 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 24 June 2024 #1 Phenomenal choice! @Fearnot @Swith Reactions: Moguri, OnlyCalB, Selfmate and 1 other person
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,362 Reactions Received 55,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,119 24 June 2024 #2 interesting
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 June 2024 #3 Nice! Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,795 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 25 June 2024 #4 cool!! I'm sure it will be awesome! Even though I'm surprised she did not invite LSFM members to the 50th episode or some of her besties like Kyujin
cool!! I'm sure it will be awesome! Even though I'm surprised she did not invite LSFM members to the 50th episode or some of her besties like Kyujin