- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I feed you with love ❤!I'm hungry![]()
OMFG YOU ARE SUCH A VISUAL QUEENShow us your RL selca!
My room is the one farthest away, I need to walk through most of their rooms to get to mineSneak the ice cream into your room and eat it then.![]()
eat ice cream so I can vicariously live through youI'm hungry![]()
Thank you queen ❤I feed you with love ❤!
oh but youre in the trash with meIf that's where you wanna be, I'm fine with that
I don't have to see you and your ship again, thank the heavens![]()
I'm not in the mood for ice cream.My room is the one farthest away, I need to walk through most of their rooms to get to mine
eat ice cream so I can vicariously live through you
That’s a nice pussyShow us your RL selca!
That would be very problematic considering she would probably die if she ate it and my parents are awareI'm not in the mood for ice cream.
Just say your puppy wants it.![]()
Tell them you're feeding it to a plant or something idk.That would be very problematic considering she would probably die if she ate it and my parents are aware![]()
No, you wish, I rather die slowly in a fire than be stuck in the trash with youoh but youre in the trash with me
you're in the best houseYOO IM ABOUT TO HIT MY 200 MARK
AM I RELEVANT YET
You were always relevant to meYOO IM ABOUT TO HIT MY 200 MARK
AM I RELEVANT YET
That sounds reasonable, ig I can do thatTell them you're feeding it to a plant or something idk.![]()
but for real ruby will eat your guys faces off if you don’t :judgeruby:baratheon’s doing an anon too, come or else
Or else what? :pandaboss:
working on it bro!baratheon’s doing an anon too, come or else
@princesspeach is urs out yet tho
i saw the planning but i didn't see it yet
yes hurry!No, you wish, I rather die slowly in a fire than be stuck in the trash with you
Then it should of read “Married to Nana 💍“You were always relevant to me
That sounds reasonable, ig I can do that![]()
Can I say both of you guysThen it should of read “Married to Nana 💍“![]()