The AMOUNT of Revelations I Had Today (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
is fucking ridiculious.
I've been to like 6+ therapists and none have EVER done this to me.
I am SHOCKED.
But now I know why I'm a stone cold bitch.
:wonwooglasses: :wonwooglasses: :wonwooglasses:​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1 and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was about to ask if this was the person you brought up before but then realized you didn't specify what brought this revelation :susPepe: So...what brought these revelations?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I was about to ask if this was the person you brought up before but then realized you didn't specify what brought this revelation :susPepe: So...what brought these revelations?
If its the one who kept complimenting my ADHD then YES its the same person. Today was my second session and wow-FUCKING WOW.
I'm floored. We just talked about my childhood and some of the traumatic things that happened that lead to me being conditioned to think emotions are bad.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If its the one who kept complimenting my ADHD then YES its the same person. Today was my second session and wow-FUCKING WOW.
I'm floored. We just talked about my childhood and some of the traumatic things that happened that lead to me being conditioned to think emotions are bad.
I'm glad it seems to have gone better than at the start :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad it seems to have gone better than at the start :sanapray:
Same. I think this is the first therapist I've seen where they actual address the deeper issues.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread