The Battle of Winterfell (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
7 hours probably. but i have a back log on sleep. i only slept 5 hours for the past 2 days so im exhausted :pepecry1:honestly im probably gonna screw myself and stay up to watch.
i feel you so much. I had 5 hours of sleep last night xD and a lond and tiring day:pepecry1: I almost felt asleep an hour ago
we'll get some rest after it
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like the mormonts, theon, greyworm, missandei, jamie, brienne and everyone in the crypts have targets on them :jisoosmh:
I really hope they all make it out alive!
Unfortunately, I feel the same :\
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I am going to rewatch Battle Of Winterfell tomorrow before I can give my exact thoughts on this. Because without a doubt there is a lot that I've missed because I was on the edge of my sofa whilst watching this episode.

But aside from a few minor issues that I had with the episode
I felt that the fight against the Night King could've gone on for a bit longer. Arya still should've been the one to of killed him. But imagine if she was struggling and then from outta nowhere Nymeria joins the fight which distracts the Night King and she dies, but that gives Arya long enough to kill the Night King
. This was such a nail biting episode and 8 seasons of Game Of Thrones lead up to what is imo one of the greatest cinematic moments in history!

and as for the deaths. Only two of my predication came true, and that was Theon's and Jorah's deaths. None of my other character death predictions came true, and some characters who died I didn't expect them to die.
 
Joined
11 April 2019
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,393
Location
SUNMI IS COMING
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
All those years of build up for.... that? I enjoyed Arya sneaking up on the night king and killing him but really?? That's all the great war was?
I'm not buying it.. the night king will be back, right?? :jisoosmh:
There weren't nearly as many character deaths as I was expecting :susPepe:

rip lyanna, theon, beric and jorah. Idk if anyone else died because of the poor lighting.

I am looking forward as to how Cersei will be defeated now that the night king is gone. I wonder how much men Dany has left. I honestly wasn't expecting any of this wow. I will miss got dearly :pepecry2:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Shit, this was an hour and half long heart attack :nekosweat:
I will come back with feedback after I sleep because it is 6AM:sadcat:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
All those years of build up for.... that? I enjoyed Arya sneaking up on the night king and killing him but really?? That's all the great war was?
I'm not buying it.. the night king will be back, right?? :jisoosmh:
There weren't nearly as many character deaths as I was expecting :susPepe:

rip lyanna, theon, beric and jorah. Idk if anyone else died because of the poor lighting.

I am looking forward as to how Cersei will be defeated now that the night king is gone. I wonder how much men Dany has left. I honestly wasn't expecting any of this wow. I will miss got dearly :pepecry2:
Nope. Next up on the to be killed list is Cersei and I can't wait to see her reaction when she founds out the outcome of the Battle Of Winterfell. And I really hope that Jaime will become the Queen Slayer!!!

Edd and Melisandre were also among the dead. But I agree that not as many high profile characters died as expected. Because I was expecting Grey Worm, one of the Stark girls and Brienne would've joined the dead.
But Jaime and Tormund have both survived. So that makes me happy! lol
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I JUST WATCHED IT ANDA ARYA OMG THE MVPPPPP. The deaths were nice, i expected more deaths but they actually cut it well whe you think about it not too many not only a few. Liana killing the giant was ooooof. The only death I really found like sad was Jorah and Theon, the rest were less important. AND HOW THE HELL IS GREYWORM ALIVE
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
as badass and epic as arya's scene was it just shows how lacking the writers are on the show....im excited to see grr martin actually execute it properly.

some qualms i have

1. this was a white walker battle and THEY DIDN'T FIGHT ANY FUCKING WHITE WALKERS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. HOW did the show that killed everyone AT A WEDDING get away with killing virtually NO ONE at the BIGGEST BATTLE OF THE SHOW?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. their tactical plan was TERRIBLE. like so bad. i'm shocked. why would they send the dothraki first? why didn't they start with dragons to nuke a majority of the whites so the humans have A CHANCE?!?! why did the night king go to winterfell at all? is it because they needed the title "battle of winterfell". why couldn't they just try to go to the night king instead of having a battle they knew they'd lose (they should've known at least since jon saw the consequence of a million whites beyond the wall 3 seasons ago).

ok im not done but i'll shut up now. bye.

im excited for the next book that's probably gonna come out in 10 years to fix this shit.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All those years of build up for.... that? I enjoyed Arya sneaking up on the night king and killing him but really?? That's all the great war was?
I'm not buying it.. the night king will be back, right?? :jisoosmh:
There weren't nearly as many character deaths as I was expecting :susPepe:

rip lyanna, theon, beric and jorah. Idk if anyone else died because of the poor lighting.

I am looking forward as to how Cersei will be defeated now that the night king is gone. I wonder how much men Dany has left. I honestly wasn't expecting any of this wow. I will miss got dearly :pepecry2:
Did you notice that they didn't fight a single white walker during this episode...........this has to be a prank. like they fought whites and they fought returning dead people but they didn't fight the blue baddies with the creepy faces!!! WASN'T THAT THE POINT?!?!??!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnight
Joined
11 April 2019
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,393
Location
SUNMI IS COMING
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Did you notice that they didn't fight a single white walker during this episode...........this has to be a prank. like they fought whites and they fought returning dead people but they didn't fight the blue baddies with the creepy faces!!! WASN'T THAT THE POINT?!?!??!
LITERALLY!!
They brought in a bunch of white walkers we've never seen before to just die?? Without fighting anyone??
ALL THAT BUILD UP FOR THAT!?!?
The night kings arc feels so unfulfilled :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread