MV The best BG song I've heard in a while! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Someone had recommended me Ateez, so I just went to the first MV I saw and came up with this:


I'm not particularly into BG's but if a group can be consistent with bops like this, then there is a possibility of me stanning my first BG.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Taste :pepeheart:

You should check out some of their other releases too. They're also great.

Probably after I have listened to this song a few times, I'm on my 3rd time watching it! :maheart:
EDIT: Just listened to Wonderland and really enjoyed it!
I've also heard they have the same producers as Dreamcatcher? LEEZ and Ollounder I think.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Probably after I have listened to this song a few times, I'm on my 3rd time watching it! :maheart:
EDIT: Just listened to Wonderland and really enjoyed it!
I've also heard they have the same producers as Dreamcatcher? LEEZ and Ollounder I think.
Must be why you like them so much :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Such taste :pandaamazed:

Answer has led me diving more into Ateez than ever before, their music is really, really good.
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread