- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,297
- Reactions Received
- 75,388
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,854
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
My brother got me converse which were technically free but he still went out of his way during work hours to get them
My parents got me some silver rings I've been begging for <3
My best friends are gonna take me to some wineries upstate later this month
But the most shocking present to wake up to.
ARIANA DROPPED AN ALBUM




Been listening to it all afternoon and whenever I can.
WAHHHH ITS SO GOOD




It's the perfect mix of her Sweetener + Thank You Next album
My parents got me some silver rings I've been begging for <3
My best friends are gonna take me to some wineries upstate later this month
But the most shocking present to wake up to.
ARIANA DROPPED AN ALBUM
Been listening to it all afternoon and whenever I can.
WAHHHH ITS SO GOOD
It's the perfect mix of her Sweetener + Thank You Next album