The best doggos? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What is your favorite kind of dog?

I love big floofy dogs so much (Great Pyrenees and Newfoundland pictured) ;; I also love Huskies, basically any dog that looks more like a wolf or a bear:nekolove:

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like the big bully breeds/fierce looking dogs because they're usually misunderstood and feared but are actually such sweethearts :maheart:
Rottweilers, pitbulls, doberman, even GSDs who are really popular but also scary to a lot of people lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like the big bully breeds/fierce looking dogs because they're usually misunderstood and feared but are actually such sweethearts :maheart:
Rottweilers, pitbulls, doberman, even GSDs who are really popular but also scary to a lot of people lol.
I was a friends with a family who had a Rottweiler and she was the sweetest in the world, so kind to us
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Darkseid

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love fluffy doggies :maheart:

I really love poodles though, they're so sweet.

Latest Poodle GIFs | Gfycat
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread