Appreciation the best german song to me (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just randomly remembered this song after a billion years..... it's so special and beautiful, the meaning is so special and beautiful.. I don't think just anyone can truly understand this...... I used to think of my brother and family in general while listening to it, now it relates to my own self just as much. Sad.. but yea, such gorgeous music and I really recommend checking out the translation of the lyrics if you don't understand german..

 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and username1

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it so much
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread