- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
You have to pick one idol for each color of the rainbow!~ I'm not doing black because there are are too many idols with black hair.
Obviously Sunny. She really slayed the red hair and it suited her perfectly. Party was her era.
This was really hard but I choose Lisa!~ the orange hair was iconic on her and she looked so good with it.
No contest, my queen Taeyeon owns the blonde hair. Nothing else to be said, she was made to have blonde hair.
I was debating between a couple idols but I ultimately chose Nancy. She looks gorgeous as always with the green hair, and I really liked it on her.
Taehyung, I'm so sorry, but I had to choose Jeongyeon. This look was everything on her. She looked so good with it, I can't not choose Jeongyeon.
This was the most difficult one by far. I was gonna choose Namjoon but my heart is telling me purple Hani. She's just the queen of purple hair. It was an era.
There are a lot of good idols with pink hair, but I chose Vivi!~ Whenever I think of her, I can't not think of the pink hair. She just owns it.