The best male/female vocalists this gen (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
She is pretty good but not even in my top 3 I have heard better. And Wendy definitely better than her lol.
In the third generation I don’t see who is better than her. I think that Wendy and her are pretty equal. Both have theirs assets. Dia is the only idol that I know who can really use her whistle register that well or uses it at all among others things.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
From Idol Groups it's Wendy(RV), Yuju(GFRIEND) and Seunghee (OMG). For male idols I would say Leo and Ken from Vixx ( though they debuted at the end of sec gen). The two are one of the strongest vocal combos
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Does Ailee count?
She's in that awkward gen era with EXID and AOA
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If we're talking 4th gen Ateez's Jongho is definitely a strong contender
If we're talking 4th gen Ateez's Jongho is definitely a strong contender
Wendy is 3rd gen tho, not 4th
In the third generation I don’t see who is better than her. I think that Wendy and her are pretty equal. Both have theirs assets. Dia is the only idol that I know who can really use her whistle register that well or uses it at all among others things.

What I mean is the young idols I don't care about this none sense lmao...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread