The best Peter Pan ever (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The best Peter Pan rendition in movie form EVER is from the 2003 movie that sadly never got that popular....
Peter had the perfect actor
Wendy had the perfect actor
the 2 had perfect chemistry (The actors were actually dating WHILE filming the show lmao)

The characters are just... FUN and the movie is so beautiful

I'm not unashamed to say that as a kid I was highkey into Peter

 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think I’ve ever watched that one :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think I’ve ever watched that one :pepelook:
It was released at a bad time (other popular movies were released at the same time) so it never gained traction, but I've seen MANY Peter Pan fans (Aside from me) proclaim it the best one.

It's just... beautiful and well done!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread