Appreciation The best profile music. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What user(s) have the best song on their profiles? Have you ever visited someone´s profile just to listen to their choice of music?
For me definitely @Yili and @karina :D.
I mean, I haven´t been hanging out on their profiles JUST because of their song choices, but maaaan, I had to add these songs on my playlist :D.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I've come to a profile yet where I really liked the music. The only one I would is on mine so far and it never plays automatically D:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
If I don't promote my boy groups then I don't know what my profile is even for :lisalaugh: :pepeheart:
for chatting? :D IF ONLY THEY ALLOWED ME TO PLAY MUSIC ON MY PROFILE BUT I´M BEING REFUSED :D. bullied forever :D.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I haven't payed much attention to songs on profile. Maybe I should just in case I find a gem!
:dubuthink:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for chatting? :D IF ONLY THEY ALLOWED ME TO PLAY MUSIC ON MY PROFILE BUT I´M BEING REFUSED :D. bullied forever :D.
did you find where you can put the link? :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't think I've come to a profile yet where I really liked the music. The only one I would is on mine so far and it never plays automatically D:
you have to tick "play automatically" or something like that. it´s in your preferences page :).
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you have to tick "play automatically" or something like that. it´s in your preferences page :).
Thank you my dumbass forgot I did that
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes, I have, but no matter which vid I put there, it always say "mistake" something and never plays. :(
The only thing I can think of is that you have to only put the stuff after the v=
like instead of YouTube v=G8uUa4y0nRc
you just put the G8uUa4y0nRc
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and brekker

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
well definitely not me since i'm indecisive and i can't choose just one song lmao :lisalaugh: i don't know if she still has it but @Lovely_Cornchips had sungkyu's i'm cold and i love that song :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
well definitely not me since i'm indecisive and i can't choose just one song lmao :lisalaugh: i don't know if she still has it but @Lovely_Cornchips had sungkyu's i'm cold and i love that song :sanapray:
I'm pretty sure that's the one I have still because it was originally a winter song but I changed it to I'm Cold the second it came out!!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
let me now hang out on my own profile :D.
also I hope everyone has noticed that without that snow, without the mask, you can all admire my sassy and beautiful profile pic of Minho ♥♥♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What user(s) have the best song on their profiles? Have you ever visited someone´s profile just to listen to their choice of music?
For me definitely @Yili and @karina :D.
I mean, I haven´t been hanging out on their profiles JUST because of their song choices, but maaaan, I had to add these songs on my playlist :D.
glad you are enjoying mine
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I lowkey miss having bikini porn as my profile song
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread