The best thing about BLACKPINK's comeback (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was gonna say that they'll actually have over 10 songs for once, but having another ACE cover will be great.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They did very well. Blackpink don’t lack uniqueness so they are pretty hard to cover. I knew that their rap and dance are on point but I didn’t know that they were singing so well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
They did very well. Blackpink don’t lack uniqueness so they are pretty hard to cover. I knew that their rap and dance are on point but I didn’t know that they were singing so well.
wait really? You didn't knew they sang so well smh, you should listen to their Love in the ice cover, it's amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread