- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
the parents of one of my old classmates were obsessed with VikingsI like Vikings, but I haven't re-watched it lol
avatar the last airbender should be in all top 5 listsWhat's the one that stood out to you the most, that you keep re-watching?![]()
I've been wanting to give that a try but keep forgetting.I like Vikings, but I haven't re-watched it lol
I highly recommend it. It's epic.I've been wanting to give that a try but keep forgetting.
@Emanresu isn't that the show you told me about?
No the one I was hyping to you was The Last Kingdom, which does have to do with Danes (Vikings).I've been wanting to give that a try but keep forgetting.
@Emanresu isn't that the show you told me about?