The best way to eat pizza (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh wow I hope it cools down here, I think it's going down for a couple days and then back up to 80. Sucks.
It's about to do the same for me too, I'm trying to be grateful because when winter hits it gonna be hell and I'm very sensitive to the cold
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
It's about to do the same for me too, I'm trying to be grateful because when winter hits it gonna be hell and I'm very sensitive to the cold
Try some ranch on your pizza next time you have it :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
Ranch on pizza or no snow until January again :welp:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Try some ranch on your pizza next time you have it :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
Ranch on pizza or no snow until January again :welp:
No snow until January :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I'm not religious I just like gifts :kokorohappy: do you celebrate a different holiday or none at all?
We celebrate Eid, the holiday after Ramadan and Hajj!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
You gotta try it for yourself in true midwest fashion


You gotta try it for yourself, it's like ice cream and fries, just the perfect combo.
I've already imagined how both would taste because I've had ranch dressing before which I know is salty to some extent.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread