- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
With you're hard work and all the other staff members, I'm sure we will only growThank you! I will try my best to make the forum even better even though we arent as big as others.
Does that mean you've eaten them recently or not?I have eaten potatoes in a while![]()
Haven'tDoes that mean you've eaten them recently or not?
That does not look good..Best way to eat potatoes is with tentacles.
![]()
![]()
Yay I love you too~Haven't
Stupid typos![]()
Best way to eat potatoes is with tentacles.
![]()
![]()
she tasted goodThis pains me.
I think I see my step sister in there![]()
I've had enough. Stop killing harmless potatoes everyonepotatos are delicious![]()
Of course not. I'm not a cannibal.have you ever eaten a potato before?![]()
I knew dark theme users were a bunch of edge lordsYou gotta live on edge sometimes![]()
It's not good to be picky. You should try out new thingsOf course not. I'm not a cannibal.![]()
So you're a actual potato?Of course not. I'm not a cannibal.![]()
YessssSo you're a actual potato?![]()
GIMME A BITE OF YOU.Yessss![]()