Appreciation The Best Wife I Could've Ever Asked For (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
As most of you probably know already my beloved wife and friend @Discipline has decided to leave the forum as a staff member and most likely won't be active anymore:maheart:

I''ll miss seeing her around on this forum and seeing her interact with users and helping them with any issues
She was one of the best moderators I've ever seen (Although maybe I'm a little biased, sue me :taemsip:)

So mature and thoughtful, she spent so much time helping to improve this forum in any way she could even when she was busy with real life

She's a great friend who will be there for you when you need it and I'm always so thankful that I've met her

We've had our fights and disagreements, but what marriage is perfect? I'm thankful we could make up and still be good friends

She's such a darling. I can't even begin to explain how amazing and kind she is so I'll stop before this becomes too long



She's the best Wife I could've ever asked for and if I could marry her all over again then I would 1000+ more times

She even had the audacity to ask if I want my ship with her removed, but she won't escape me no matter what tactic she uses




I just wanted to make this thread to let my love for her known since I won't be able to flirt with her here anymore
Even if I was mostly swerved I'll miss it :pepecry2:

I love you Dispy:saranghae:


STAN SUHO EVERYONE ​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ill miss you Discipline, talking and working with you was a joy. :maheart: I hope everything goes well for you on the future.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m gonna miss Discipline too. She did such a wonderful job as a mod and it was great working with her. I hope she’ll come back to us someday.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I want my senpai back :pepecry1:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Dizzy was the only mod who literally knew how to be strict with me. :c I’ll moss her...miss*

We still have her cord atleast c^:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread