THE BEST WIN EVER (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
literally dying due to excitement…..


ma precious baby won RPDR All Stars 6 :pepelgbt: :pepelgbt: :pepelgbt: :pepelgbt:

A win for everyone tbh. I just can’t believe it‘s reality.

KYLIE WON KYILIE WON KYLIE WON 🏳‍⚧️ 🏳‍⚧️ 🏳‍⚧️ i love her so much and I am so proud and super happy that she won. the first trans winner of the original version. It took years but now we are here. I literally cried while Kylie was crowned. Girl deserves it so much, she did so well in all challenges… Long live the new reigning queen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can't wait to see the compilation clips on youtube cuz I'm too lazy to watch the whole thing :scree:
you have to start watching it… it‘s so gooood
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread