The BIG 3 Kpop forums (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
...The NEW BIG 3 of Kpop forums. These kpop forums aren't glitchy and provides quality servers that don't break down every few hours.

1. Kpopsource
2. K Planets
3. Allkpop

Agree?
I wouldn't say we are part of the big 3 though, more like top 10 or even more, we are still small and our activity needs to improve more during sea/ocx timezone.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I thought this was gonna be comparing the 3 main ones to the Big 3 which I was gonna put :pandawatch:

OH = SM
KS = JYP
AKP = YG
Is it because i stan JYP oppa? :welp:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I thought this was gonna be comparing the 3 main ones to the Big 3 which I was gonna put :pandawatch:

OH = SM
KS = JYP
AKP = YG
KPS is SM for me. they have a lot of users that i really like just like how sm artists are some of my favorites.
idk about the other two but kps is the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread