Was letting Purfles die. At least we got 3 bops.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 July 2019 #1 Was letting Purfles die. At least we got 3 bops. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, jasque and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 2 July 2019 #2 I loved Purfles. One of the best debuts for any group and a vocal powerhouse of a trio. I was sad that they just disappeared without word from their company. They deserved SO much more considering their talent and overall quality. Reactions: JoanaIsHere
I loved Purfles. One of the best debuts for any group and a vocal powerhouse of a trio. I was sad that they just disappeared without word from their company. They deserved SO much more considering their talent and overall quality.
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 July 2019 #3 Anyways Reactions: JoanaIsHere
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 July 2019 #4 SaviorTXT said: Anyways Click to expand... Honestly, bop. Reactions: JoanaIsHere