- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,356
- Reactions Received
- 5,025
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I would love to go but unfortunately, it's not possible, I'm really happy that they're coming to Europe though!
lmao did you make this meme? xD
Yes i made it just for this~lmao did you make this meme? xD
I can relate but this time money isn't the issue but rather that I'll be outside the Europe![]()
It's a nice meme!Yes i made it just for this~![]()
Yes I feel you![]()
Thank you!It's a nice meme!
Also, I've never been to K-pop concert, I feel like they announce them too fast or just randomly with little time left until concert!![]()
No problem!Thank you!
Yeah, i haven't either, like i never have time to save for it :( and right now i'm saving to get a Pomeranian, hehe, i can't wait!~
I hope you do tooNo problem!
Hopefully in the future you'll be able to go though.![]()