Appreciation The Boyz: who is your favourite boy? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
because I am obsessed with this song, tell me who is your bias?
I think so far, Kevin, because he is crazy :D

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Juyeon probably but I’m not very familiar with them I just know that juyeon’s fancams make me swoon
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
idk why but this thread title is kinda menacing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread