- Joined
- 6 August 2019
- Messages
- 395
- Reactions Received
- 2,098
- Location
- United States
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I take it your a Spuffy stan too?Yess
Such a great show
I hated angel and buffy together tho
Buffy is actually really amazing for the first few seasons, I used to watch it with my sister as a kid and then rewatched as an adult a couple of years ago and it holds up really well, especially from a story standpoint. Can't really remember Angel, I will have watched it when it originally aired though...I've actually never watched this, even though I've heard of it
Have you heard of Xena Warrior Princess? Joss Whedon was inspired by Xena for BuffyHELL YEAH!
Such a great TV series. I've never found another that is as good. Firefly only had one season, so I can't count it
Man, I used to have a big crush on Oz...
I haven't watched it, but I probably should!Have you heard of Xena Warrior Princess? Joss Whedon was inspired by Xena for Buffy
I find that most of the time, the dialog ruins a lot of the more modern shows that are made in the same vein as Buffy. It's the same for almost all teen dramas tbhI haven't watched it, but I probably should!
I'm sad there's no big-budget modern series with as much spirit and flavor as Buffy, and with no fear of being too campy.
Ah, I 100% agree about the dialogue!I find that most of the time, the dialog ruins a lot of the more modern shows that are made in the same vein as Buffy. It's the same for almost all teen dramas tbh
BTW aren't they doing a reboot but with a new Slayer???
Joss Whedon is gonna executive produce it so he'll be able to make sure no one fucks it up, hopefully.Ah, I 100% agree about the dialogue!
Wait what!! Wow, that's exciting, but also scary... so many things could go wrong![]()
Joss Whedon is gonna executive produce it so he'll be able to make sure no one fucks it up, hopefully.
Remember that time Joss offered Eliza Dushku a Faith spinoff the moment Buffy ended? She wanted Tru Calling insteadI lived for Buffy and Angel
Spike and Faith are some of the best tv characters ever
So bitter Angel got cancelled
At least Dollhouse was decentRemember that time Joss offered Eliza Dushku a Faith spinoff the moment Buffy ended? She wanted Tru Calling instead
Meh it was a mess. They should have done Faith when Tru Calling was axed.At least Dollhouse was decent![]()
Yeah and James Marsters was gonna come along also. I heard it was gonna be like Supernatural. Faith and Spike traveling town to town solving supernatural crimes.Remember that time Joss offered Eliza Dushku a Faith spinoff the moment Buffy ended? She wanted Tru Calling instead