The Butterfly Effect (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So in case you aren't familiar with it, it basically means a small and seemingly unimportant action can have a great effect later on. For example, a tiny butterfly flapping its wings in one place can eventually cause a hurricane in another. I find this really interesting and have thought about it many times..

so, any thoughts about this?
Have you ever said or done something you didn't think was a big deal and it ended up becoming huge later on? 🦋

 
D

Deleted member 74

I think everything connects, even the smallest of things can impact your life in some kind of way and you would never know about it. No action is actually unimportant because without that particular action, the future events that follow wouldn't turn out the same as they would with that one action. It's something I've thought about often and it's pretty interesting to think that people assume what they say isn't that significant when it can greatly affect the outcome of not only their own life, but others too.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I once chose to go for a back handspring on the beam even though I felt off.
For the remaining 4 years I did gymnastics I was never able to get over the fear of doing them, not consistently anyways because I was so shaken up by my fall. Its the one skill I absolutely couldnt get over my fear of.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread