- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
My dog used to avoid taking a bath at all costs. We go walking quite a bit and the trails are often muddy, so she'd have really muddy paws that we'd need to wash. She'd do anything and we would need to force her into the tub. But today we didn't say anything to her and she went right in. We didn't even think she needed it but it turned out he did, and if she didnt being us there we wouldnt have asked her to. Idk if its because it was so hot or something, but it was great.
Also just wanted to say she had a cracked and dry nose and a problem with her eye and it wasn't getting better even with meds. It's been going on for a while, but today out of nowhere it looks so much better and I'm so happy, I was worried for so long. I know it's unrelated but I just needed to get that off my chest
@notthatmarko @lexus @TicTok_Togruta @perhapz
Also just wanted to say she had a cracked and dry nose and a problem with her eye and it wasn't getting better even with meds. It's been going on for a while, but today out of nowhere it looks so much better and I'm so happy, I was worried for so long. I know it's unrelated but I just needed to get that off my chest
@notthatmarko @lexus @TicTok_Togruta @perhapz