- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,362
- Reactions Received
- 41,045
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 237,674
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Questioning whether I’ll make it over the hump nglIt's almost hump day.... how we feeling?
It does to me as well!That usually does the trick
I'm ahmaaaaaaaaaaazing! AleXa is on the new NBC show American Song Contest, and I'm SO pumped for it!Great and you?
Wait you’re watching too?!I'm ahmaaaaaaaaaaazing! AleXa is on the new NBC show American Song Contest, and I'm SO pumped for it!
YES!!! Who are your faves so far? Mine are MN, OK (I mean HELLO, Alexa???) and AR, but def not IN (Indians, not the idol y’all lol)Wait you’re watching too?!
I didn’t really like Minnisota tbh but Alexa blew it out of the parkYES!!! Who are your faves so far? Mine are MN, OK (I mean HELLO, Alexa???) and AR, but def not IN (Indians, not the idol y’all lol)