Official The chat thread... (4 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I never followed western pop stars much, is ariana popular nowadays?
She has been for a while now yes.
I follow western and asian pop stars myself.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Fromis_9 paved the way for Ariana, so now she is everywhere

I listened to that song before, can't believe i didnt spot that. :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Slow loading internet is going to be the death of me I swear.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Slow loading internet is going to be the death of me I swear.
My internet is like @Yolks one these days

It's such a pain to upload gifs :(

Except on kpopsource, now we have the kpopsource gif upload that is faster than Snyder's Cut The Flash!

wink wink nudge nudge
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Is my taste that bad :haylul:
Im not saying its bad, i can jam to some nickelback and linkin park

Do you read the lyrics though or nah?

I love those:






nickelback dude is basically @igloo lol

since you both are so busy... ok this is funny actually
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
My twin uses Telstra. I use TPG.

Both are terrible so I've been told.
I heard cloudflare pro plan places us in better routing with au but that cost more than the hosting of our site, maybe in future i can upgrade to help with your routing to kpopsource.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Im not saying its bad, i can jam to some nickelback and linkin park

Do you read the lyrics though or nah?

I love those:





nickelback dude is basically @igloo lol

since you both are so busy... ok this is funny actually


Song of the decade tbh



 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I heard cloudflare pro plan places us in better routing with au but that cost more than the hosting of our site, maybe in future i can upgrade to help with your routing to kpopsource.


this song though :o unrelated but still

@blueberries would appreciate this <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
You probably into all the pop nostalgic stuff

just like @vogue

Do you care about the lyrics a lot though?

I always check the lyrics, even for Blackpink

I mean, read my sig lol
I dont really, its just reminding me of my teenage years. :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I dont really, its just reminding me of my teenage years. :haylul:
I think you should go read all of them lyrics one day that you are bored
Stuff we like says a lot about ourselves

We just dont notice normally
I mean, old school Lily Allen lyrics are a ctrl c ctrl v of my personality, for example:



(the lyrics are on the description)

And started with her like "look, she is pretty, she is brittish, nice accent and the mv is colorful"
But when I went to check the lyrics... Lily was me lol

Thats how our unconscious do their thing,

First mv from her i watched was



On MTV or whatever.
I did watch MTV everyday for like idk 5 years? xD

Now I barely watch TV at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread