Official The chat thread... (2 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I think you should go read all of them lyrics one day that you are bored
Stuff we like says a lot about ourselves

We just dont notice normally
I mean, old school Lily Allen lyrics are a ctrl c ctrl v of my personality, for example:



(the lyrics are on the description)

And started with her like "look, she is pretty, she is brittish, nice accent and the mv is colorful"
But when I went to check the lyrics... Lily was me lol

Thats how our unconscious do their thing,

First mv from her i watched was



On MTV or whatever.
I did watch MTV everyday for like idk 5 years? xD

Now I barely watch TV at all.
Yeah i was on mtv alot too :haylul: .

It is interesting to me though, i grew up from having no internet to dial up until the current iteration 1gbps fiber speeds, its amazing how technology speeds up in just a few decades.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yeah i was on mtv alot too :haylul: .

It is interesting to me though, i grew up from having no internet to dial up until the current iteration 1gbps fiber speeds, its amazing how technology speeds up in just a few decades.
Basically just like us all that lived 90's jungle times

Internet in Brazil is still slow compared to the asian countries.

Arent chinese installing their toys all around here though?

I think my internet is fast enough, except when it goes like the one @Yolks has
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Basically just like us all that lived 90's jungle times

Internet in Brazil is still slow compared to the asian countries.

Arent chinese installing their toys all around here though?

I think my internet is fast enough, except when it goes like the one @Yolks has
You cant fault china though, even if they have issue with human rights, you cant deny their speed of building infrastructure, its not low quality either, i went to china before covid due for a work meeting, it didnt look like a third world country at all, comparing it with new york which i also visited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wonder why my doc just says I have schizophrenia and not 'paranoid schizophrenia'.
It's more than obvious I have signs and symptoms to classify it as such.

Maybe she doesn't want to confuse me or something.
I should write some more poems soon tbh. Miss it.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
You cant fault china though, even if they have issue with human rights, you cant deny their speed of building infrastructure, its not low quality either, i went to china before covid due for a work meeting, it didnt look like a third world country at all, comparing it with new york which i also visited.
I have my fair share of problems with China.

It goes beyond Mulan's backstage drama.

Even way more beyond i'd say lol
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I wonder why my doc just says I have schizophrenia and not 'paranoid schizophrenia'.
It's more than obvious I have signs and symptoms to classify it as such.

Maybe she doesn't want to confuse me or something.
I should write some more poems soon tbh. Miss it.
They tend to simplify in those.

I think in mine they say i'm just anxious.

Which im not even anymore lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They tend to simplify in those.

I think in mine they say i'm just anxious.

Which im not even anymore lol
Well I don't need simplifying if it's something I have to deal with, for the rest of my life.
They should either tell it to me straight or not at all. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Well I don't need simplifying if it's something I have to deal with, for the rest of my life.
They should either tell it to me straight or not at all. : /
If you want to have a second opinion, just read some books about psychology.

People say we cant read those for some reason, but i dont see it as that of a big deal.

Those books do help us to see the bigger picture.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If you want to have a second opinion, just read some books about psychology.

People say we cant read those for some reason, but i dont see it as that of a big deal.

Those books do help us to see the bigger picture.
I did actually. On a few things. Mostly on how to treat what I had and the symptoms and how it happens.
I am going to sleep now. So talk later. Good night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread