- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I suppose. If I was Sakura or any of the other characters I barely know lolYour ninja way?
go to sleep>Talks about insomnia
>Is awake at 3 am
At least i can't feel it ig
Thx hongo to sleep
i'll keep kps alive for you![]()
How many points did you get?Thx hon
Let's talk a little about irony of a god troll before though:
You have been awarded a trophy: Colossal Pile of Posts
Today at 3:40 AM Mark unread
why are you still awakeThx hon
Let's talk a little about irony of a god troll before though:
You have been awarded a trophy: Colossal Pile of Posts
Today at 3:40 AM Mark unread
I thought it'd be more than that. At least 1000 : /he got 500 points![]()
thx for the concern but i did sleep well somehow lolwhy are you still awake
did you even go to sleep...?![]()
Now that I read the first postThis is the place where we have endless convos and form strong friendships, cry, laugh and discuss politics and Boruto Next generations weekly episodes.
Don't let this flop or I'm gonna hit you with the dududus
My internet actually stopped working while I was reading this commentMy internet is like @Yolks one these days
It's such a pain to upload gifs :(
Except on kpopsource, now we have the kpopsource gif upload that is faster than Snyder's Cut The Flash!
wink wink nudge nudge
Don't let this flop or I'm gonna hit you with the dududus
Now that I read the first post
I think this is a nice paragraph lol
we need to convince christina to change her user name to passcode
Or hallpass? Ok bad joke, but see what I did there :owe need to convince christina to change her user name to passcode