Official The chat thread... (4 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:mgblush: I can def understand your pain lmao. I'm quarantining with my parents and younger sister atm and I'm tired of looking at their faces every day, but they don't know that :welp:
I am the same girl :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lotusflower

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don’t remember any movies :sadcat:
me too i haven't watched any in a long time :wimwim: i used to watch them everyday but now i'm too lazy to get myself to watch one
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
we arent able to keep any where we're currently living but i'd really like a cat or dog too
My mom doesn’t want to have one :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
me too i haven't watched any in a long time :wimwim: i used to watch them everyday but now i'm too lazy to get myself to watch one
Same... I just watch TV shows or series but no movies
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I

it is but I would have to pay $200 to get it done professionally and Id on't want to mess it up by doing it myself. So the $200 it is :D
Damn that’s expensive
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Same... I just watch TV shows or series but no movies
same :jisoosmh: i want to change that but my attention span says no so i just rewatch the same things
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
same :jisoosmh: i want to change that but my attention span says no so i just rewatch the same things
Nothing interesting is airing at TV either :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread