- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
a cat would be good to keep them away thoAh but my mom hates mouses![]()
a cat would be good to keep them away thoAh but my mom hates mouses![]()
I can understand thatI can---- but its still a lot![]()
MIGMA SHELTER and NEO JAPONISMIf there were only two girl groups and 2 boy groups left, who would be the last two standing?
Girls: Red velvet and Itzy
Boys: Ateez and TXT
I-MIGMA SHELTER and NEO JAPONISM
Monsta X and Seventeen
WhyI-are you trying to make me bust a lung
Hi my friendly neighbor! Was up?my momma told me to go make some friends so wassup![]()
Mines was okay, since spring break is about end... I'm kinda sadmeh, and u ?