The Color Hair Curse?? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


This is an interesting thing to notice.
Never made the correlation
because while this can be true there are also
a lot of instances of members who get a lot of lines
having colored hair.

But based on the video-what are some instances of this?
​
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Interesting, mhm.. all I know is that when Yoongi coloured his hair mint during Run era, he got only 7% of lines in that song, the smallest out of all the members :,D guess he experienced the coloured hair curse keke
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well Shuhua never dyed her hair up until this year so :wonwooglasses:
AH, SO THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE FOR HER.
Plus Soyeon's hair is always colorful and she gets all the lines...
:sicatape: :sicatape:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Interesting, mhm.. all I know is that when Yoongi coloured his hair mint during Run era, he got only 7% of lines in that song, the smallest out of all the members :,D guess he experienced the coloured hair curse keke
That's genuinely shocking to me.

:tenconfused:

Suga got 7%...YIKES.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I think it’s just a coincidence. Like you said loads of people have had colored hair and had a lot of lines.
Like Vikki, I do not believe in this unless unless a pattern is clearly defined w/ outliers acknowledged. I think the number of outliers is too great to say these factors coincide
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread