Movie The Conjuring Universe Timeline in Chronological Order (2025 Edition) (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
annabelle comes home is the best side story imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
There are many good horror movies, but the (allegedly) true events behind the Conjuring movies make them special for me.
I concur makes it much more viewable
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i saw the 4th movie earlier today and honestly i thought it was mid. imo it took way too long for the subplots of that family from the haunted house and the warrens to connect with each other, the dialogue was so corny that it was giving horror movie parody more than anything and the jumpscares weren't scary at all. also idk why they even bothered with the "based on a true story" thing because the warrens' daughter was a whole grown 40 year old irl when the events in the movie happened so it automatically makes most of the main plotline complete bullshit. patrick wilson can make even the most abysmal movie watchable though - that man was the reason i sat through the entirety of moonfall without walking out and that says a lot :hcnod:
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,429
Reactions Received
9,449
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,795
Gender
Male
i saw the 4th movie earlier today and honestly i thought it was mid. imo it took way too long for the subplots of that family from the haunted house and the warrens to connect with each other, the dialogue was so corny that it was giving horror movie parody more than anything and the jumpscares weren't scary at all. also idk why they even bothered with the "based on a true story" thing because the warrens' daughter was a whole grown 40 year old irl when the events in the movie happened so it automatically makes most of the main plotline complete bullshit. patrick wilson can make even the most abysmal movie watchable though - that man was the reason i sat through the entirety of moonfall without walking out and that says a lot :hcnod:
I didn't watch it so far but some reviewers wrote it's the worst part of the series. I'll wait until I can watch it for free on Prime Video.

My favorite movies of the Conjuring series are the first two parts. They're the reason why I bought 'The Demonolgist' by Gerald Brittle (it's a biographical book about the Warrens). It's a nice bedtime reading but nothing to get excited about.

I believe in ghosts (although I think they're some type of electromagnetic phenomena and no lost souls), but I don't believe in demons. That's the reason why I can't take some parts of the book serious. That being said, I can accept demonic possession as a 'working hypothesis' in the Conjuring movies: what if I'm wrong and demons exist?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread