The consistency (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I bought coin sheets for euro collections and it came with an insert. They’re labeled with the country in various languages. But they aren’t consistent with the languages used, which I find odd. Many have English, but some don’t. Many have the native language, but some don’t. Many have at least 2 languages, some don’t. Some have only their native language. Some have only English. Almost all are countries that have Euros (expected given that the coin sheets are for Euros) but even that’s not always true :haylul: Its not an issue, I know which countries they are. But I do find it a bit interesting
IMG_9263.jpeg
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Portugal yes!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread