the covid booster is kicking my ass rn (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
so much for not getting a reaction if there was a reaction to the 2nd dose...
let's hope this fever and these body aches only last today :')))
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
oh noo. Hope you feel better soon. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku and Panda
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Oh nooo, get some good rest!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku and Panda

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you drink a lot of water & take some meds. I'm glad you got the booster though because it'll be worth it <3 One of the doses had me feeling down too so I understand how you feel rn :/
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Do anyone know about @Panda? She posted this yesterday and her last activity was a little less then an hour later. Since then, she hasn't posted anything.
I still have a fever and am stuck in bed, I spent most of today sleeping and waking up cause of colds and then taking forever to fall asleep again cause I have a massive headache, just a bad cycle
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,842
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still have a fever and am stuck in bed, I spent most of today sleeping and waking up cause of colds and then taking forever to fall asleep again cause I have a massive headache, just a bad cycle
Oh, no! :petthepanda: Drink plenty of fluids, and maybe, say, watch a marathon of videos by your bias groups while you lie down - that would make me feel better!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread