COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News The current results of the 2020 American Presidential Election (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
y'all if Georgia goes Blue then i'm starting a petition to make a Stacey Abrams day :pepecry1:
ga3.PNG

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Watch the video before replying to me. It explains that there would be additional consequences to his plan, ones that would probably affect my family and I don't know many others. I'm not saying Trump's is any better, but I think it does less to harm those I love. I think Trump is an idiot and Biden as well, I also think they are both racist given that Biden thinks someone isn't black just because they don't have the views he thinks they should have...like voting for him. Sorry, but that's racist. I'm also not sitting here saying Trump isn't racist either-he is. They both are.

I made my decision based on what I knew of their plans in general. I am also pro-life that view more so aligns with Trump and his campaign as well. I'm not republican by any means, nor a Trump worshiper who thinks everything he says is God's will. I also firmly believe Black lives matter. I'm not on either side but given that we have a stupid fucked up two-party system, it's either you vote for the two main idiots or your vote basically is shot to shit.

I mean it's ridiculous the divisiveness this all causes and with no one even willing to listen to the other side it's no wonder places were boarding up their buildings. People would rather start a war instead of even trying to understand where others are coming from-I get why people are voting Biden I'm not ignorant. But my vote is with Trump because of those two main things that I consider important. My family and those who are our future and their right to exist. Just as I know that is why others voted for Biden.

I don't know if that makes me a racist or sexist pig but if so...I guess that's what I am?
I don't understand being against abortion, but I can at least understand the people who are against abortion but are pro-choice because they know that the government shouldn't have a say on what a woman wants to do with her body. banning abortion will do nothing but force women to go to more dangerous options to have abortions.

and I'm not saying that Biden is the woke SJW of 2020, he has his issues as well. the difference is that he's willing to at least try to advocate for a change instead of trump who is openly racist. ever since Trump has been elected, prejudiced violence has gone up. he also literally put in an Arab/Muslim ban in 2016. of course, Biden isn't amazing, but the point is that if trump gets elected again, not only will racist rhetoric and ideas be encouraged in our country, but the rights of other minority groups like the lgbtq community will be in danger as well. biden also apologized for the comment he made about "your not black if you consider trump" which is something that trump has never been able to do depsite the large amounts of racist and sexist comments throughout his career. i mean this is the same person who said that there were fine people on both sides when the Charlottesville riots happened. he defended literally neo-nazis.

and a lot of small businesses have suffered because of Trump's mishandling of covid, which not only was bad for the economy but cost 200,000 people their lives. and a lot of poc lost their jobs because of the pandemic. minorities lost their jobs at a higher rate compared to white people. 41.35% of small businesses in America temporarily closed because of covid, 1.8% closed permanently. that's a lot of people who were affected. not to mention this is only taking into account businesses that had to close, it's not taking into account that businesses that were still open who lost a lot of money because of the lack of customers. the pandemic isn't getting any better, if trump is elected, he won't take the pandemic seriously and more businesses could have to close again. it may not directly be because of policy, but under trumps America, the pandemic will affect small businesses more than his policy will in a negative way.

I never said that you were a racist pig, I said that trump was btw.

How Trump damaged science

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/30/17656#:~:text=Across%20the%20sample%2C%2041.3%25%20of,closed%20because%20of%20the%20pandemic

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
You didn't watch any of the videos thanks for your time though-both explain what I am mentioning except for the 6k ones liek I said I can't find the original for it to post it here or find it's credibility.

Anyway have a good day.
I did watch the first video since that was the basis for your argument. He started mentioning small business owners just before the 2-minute mark. He did not point out that the increase (from 20% to 40%) in tax really just applies to long term capital gains, possibly because that would lessen the impact of his argument. Short term capital gains tax rate for the wealthy will not change much (raised from 37% to 40%).

I suspect most small business owners in the US are more worried about COVID-19 than changes in the long term capital gains tax rate. I know many people in the restaurant business whose lives have been upended by this pandemic.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
How much longer do we have to wait to know if the orange man has lost? :jenniesmug:

I want to see him raging on Twitter some more :pandatea:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
How much longer do we have to wait to know if the orange man has lost? :jenniesmug:

It's gonna take a while. If the state of Nevada is won by Biden then the election is probably done for, considering that he only needs 6 more electoral votes.
And it's also possible that the ballots won't stop being counted until a few more days or longer :nekosweat:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
It's scary how much sway a single person can have.
But whoever wins.

America will have a hard time adjusting to it
and when America struggles, we all struggle.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Even if Trump gets the other leading red states, it'll only be 44 elec votes. Which puts him at 258. Biden only needs NV's 6 votes.

I think we can call it. Unless it's more complicated than I think...

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Even if Trump gets the other leading red states, it'll only be 44 elec votes. Which puts him at 258. Biden only needs NV's 6 votes.

I think we can call it. Unless it's more complicated than I think...
My main worry is that Nevada will suddenly turn red, even though I know that almost definitely won't happen :jisoosmh:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
he's taken the lead in PA too...only happy thoughts right now~
I knew georgia would turn blue, with pa now turning blue, trump is now officially not in the race anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I knew georgia would turn blue, with pa now turning blue, trump is now officially not in the race anymore.
Yeah we just needed the votes from the large democratic cities. There's still like 9,000 military ballots and I think just as many absentee so GA might flip throughout the day. But even saying that I don't think the military ballots are going to skew to the right as much as they usually would.

They are saying GA's election might be decided by 100-1,000's of votes. We are going to be bombarded in the coming month too because its predicted both our senate races will go to run-off and dems need those seats

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Just some humor

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship

no more time :sanapray:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Now all we can do is come to together, no drinking of conservative tears, actual conversation and compromise. Or else we'll be back in this situation in 4 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread