.. can be conveyed by this song quite nicely..
basically......... if I let you go or give myself to someone else, will you finally realize, will you properly notice and care at last..? I get sad thinking how people don't know how to accept the most beautiful and rare thing in the world, how the kindest people are taken for granted.. maybe you were right, maybe there really is such a thing as being "too good" .. just saddens my heart a little at times.. 😅
basically......... if I let you go or give myself to someone else, will you finally realize, will you properly notice and care at last..? I get sad thinking how people don't know how to accept the most beautiful and rare thing in the world, how the kindest people are taken for granted.. maybe you were right, maybe there really is such a thing as being "too good" .. just saddens my heart a little at times.. 😅