COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The Cute Classy Corny Couple's Commemorative Collaborative Bday Celebration (1 Viewer)

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
Since today is both @Joy and @Minuteman 's special day
as some of you may already know
such an occasion calls for a thread
now, without further ado
@la_mort_pour_vous to @Joy
Joy-Truly a joy to behold, to observe, & to interact with. You're one of the most positive influences on the Forum, & your words always make me smile. I feel like you have the quality of seeing potential in people. I often see you in the Forum Games section keeping those threads alive but I've never gotten the chance to really interact with you. Hope we could talk this year since you're one of the people on the Forum I always look out for. Plus, you have taste(stan LOONA is not a meme, it's a religion).

@kodoku to both
My dear friend Minuteman and my adorable princess Joy!!! Even though we haven't talked as much as I would have liked to, I really like you guys so very much .You're both such cutie pies and your relationship is the most precious thing ever. It honestly brightens my day whenever I see it. I'd really love to get to know you guys better and hope you will allow me to. I hope your struggles fade away as soon as possible. Please don't change, please stay just as beautiful as you are and thank you for being such a light to this world <3<3<3
@lexusuwu to @Joy
"Hey Joy! You're such an amazing user. You're so sweet, helpful, empathetic, and always there when people need you the most. You're an incredibly strong woman and I admire you so much for your strength. I hope that we can continue to get to know each other more. I love talking to you and listening to you. I hope you can see how much of a lovely person you are."
@lexusuwu to @Minuteman
"Hey Preston! I know we haven't talked much, but you've always been one of my favorite users. I've always enjoyed your tournaments and playing in the forum games with you. You're such a kind person and I like that a lot about you. I hope that we can get to know each other more soon."

@igloo to @Joy
Joyce, big sis, you've been one of the best people i've ever met. i am wholly sincere when i say that you're one of the most caring, honest, endearing, sweet people i've had the pleasure of encountering. i feel lucky to be in your good graces and that you care about me. i will always be there to check on you each day, because every day is another day that i hope you are happy. that i hope you're having a good day. that i hope i can be there for you. you've always been there for me, and i will do my best to always be there for you. i hope you never give up on living. because you deserve even more than that. you deserve to live well. i just want to give you a happy life. just know that, really, you're one of my favorite people in the world. i wish i could be there to help you more, but i'm glad that i can at least be your friend, so maybe i can be there to help a little. i really hope you have a good day today. i hope you know that you do matter. you're not just nothing. you're not just a nobody. you mean a lot to people. and that includes me.
💕💕💕💖💗💗💚💙💚💚💚💝💟💝💝💟💜💟💜💟💝💝💟💝💚💚💚💙💚💗💗💖💕💕💕
@igloo to @Minuteman
so i know we don't really talk to much, but i respect the hell out of you. from everything i've heard of you you're such a sweet guy, and really honorable. i love that you can be there for joyce, and that you put so much effort into your threads. your tournaments were really impressive but what's even more impressive is how much you care for joyce. i'm sorry we haven't gotten to know each other better but i really do think you're cool and i want to let you know that despite how little i have to talk about off the dome i do want to get to know you.
@Minuteman to @Joy
It’s been 5 months since we started talking, and yet it feels like I’ve known you for so much longer. The two of us are more similar than I could have ever imagined, and in that way it’s so fitting that we share a birthday. These past few months with you have been amazing. You’ve helped me discover a lot about myself, and you’ve been my inspiration to improve myself. You are always there for me to cheer me up when I’m down, to calm my nerves when I’m stressed, and to listen to me as I vent about work, school, or practice. And I am so grateful for all of it. I don’t know what I would do without you. I know I say it a lot, but I’ll say it again because it couldn’t be more true. You will always be my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, incredible princess. You are my best friend, and you mean the world to me. And I’m so excited to spend more time with you and to see what the future holds for us. I promise I will be there with you every step of the way. I love you so much
:sparkling_heart:
You’re amazing

@Joy to @Minuteman
We have already said it to each other, but again happy birthday. Since I met you, my days are a little less lonely. I feel bound to you, by an invisible and yet very strong link, traveling the miles that separate us. I know that at the end of the line, you're there, thinking of me when I think of you and it makes me stronger. If sometimes I stumble, I know you'll be there to pull me toward you. There is no need for a tournament to decide the winner of my heart. This title will always be yours, dear Master. Oh que je t’aime.

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
wait where did the massive hearts go TT
they should be in the quote
NOPE WTF
they're there in edit mode tho :yolk:
now, without further ado
Joy-Truly a joy to behold, to observe, & to interact with. You're one of the most positive influences on the Forum, & your words always make me smile. I feel like you have the quality of seeing potential in people. I often see you in the Forum Games section keeping those threads alive but I've never gotten the chance to really interact with you. Hope we could talk this year since you're one of the people on the Forum I always look out for. Plus, you have taste(stan LOONA is not a meme, it's a religion).

@kodoku to both
My dear friend Minuteman and my adorable princess Joy!!! Even though we haven't talked as much as I would have liked to, I really like you guys so very much .You're both such cutie pies and your relationship is the most precious thing ever. It honestly brightens my day whenever I see it. I'd really love to get to know you guys better and hope you will allow me to. I hope your struggles fade away as soon as possible. Please don't change, please stay just as beautiful as you are and thank you for being such a light to this world <3<3<3
@lexusuwu to @Joy
"Hey Joy! You're such an amazing user. You're so sweet, helpful, empathetic, and always there when people need you the most. You're an incredibly strong woman and I admire you so much for your strength. I hope that we can continue to get to know each other more. I love talking to you and listening to you. I hope you can see how much of a lovely person you are."
@lexusuwu to @Minuteman
"Hey Preston! I know we haven't talked much, but you've always been one of my favorite users. I've always enjoyed your tournaments and playing in the forum games with you. You're such a kind person and I like that a lot about you. I hope that we can get to know each other more soon."

@igloo to @Joy
Joyce, big sis, you've been one of the best people i've ever met. i am wholly sincere when i say that you're one of the most caring, honest, endearing, sweet people i've had the pleasure of encountering. i feel lucky to be in your good graces and that you care about me. i will always be there to check on you each day, because every day is another day that i hope you are happy. that i hope you're having a good day. that i hope i can be there for you. you've always been there for me, and i will do my best to always be there for you. i hope you never give up on living. because you deserve even more than that. you deserve to live well. i just want to give you a happy life. just know that, really, you're one of my favorite people in the world. i wish i could be there to help you more, but i'm glad that i can at least be your friend, so maybe i can be there to help a little. i really hope you have a good day today. i hope you know that you do matter. you're not just nothing. you're not just a nobody. you mean a lot to people. and that includes me.
@igloo to @Minuteman
so i know we don't really talk to much, but i respect the hell out of you. from everything i've heard of you you're such a sweet guy, and really honorable. i love that you can be there for joyce, and that you put so much effort into your threads. your tournaments were really impressive but what's even more impressive is how much you care for joyce. i'm sorry we haven't gotten to know each other better but i really do think you're cool and i want to let you know that despite how little i have to talk about off the dome i do want to get to know you.
@Minuteman to @Joy
It’s been 5 months since we started talking, and yet it feels like I’ve known you for so much longer. The two of us are more similar than I could have ever imagined, and in that way it’s so fitting that we share a birthday. These past few months with you have been amazing. You’ve helped me discover a lot about myself, and you’ve been my inspiration to improve myself. You are always there for me to cheer me up when I’m down, to calm my nerves when I’m stressed, and to listen to me as I vent about work, school, or practice. And I am so grateful for all of it. I don’t know what I would do without you. I know I say it a lot, but I’ll say it again because it couldn’t be more true. You will always be my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, incredible princess. You are my best friend, and you mean the world to me. And I’m so excited to spend more time with you and to see what the future holds for us. I promise I will be there with you every step of the way. I love you so much
You’re amazing
@Joy to @Minuteman
We have already said it to each other, but again happy birthday. Since I met you, my days are a little less lonely. I feel bound to you, by an invisible and yet very strong link, traveling the miles that separate us. I know that at the end of the line, you're there, thinking of me when I think of you and it makes me stronger. If sometimes I stumble, I know you'll be there to pull me toward you. There is no need for a tournament to decide the winner of my heart. This title will always be yours, dear Master. Oh que je t’aime.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday to the cutest couple ever. :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
now, without further ado

@kodoku to both
@lexusuwu to @Joy
@lexusuwu to @Minuteman

@igloo to @Joy
@igloo to @Minuteman
@Minuteman to @Joy
You’re amazing
@Joy to @Minuteman
omfg my heart is melting TT
:pandalove:
@Minuteman is such a sir

@Joy take care of him
Happy birthday @Joy , @Minuteman 👩‍❤️‍👨 may both of you celebrate the day at fullest 🎉:pandalove:
Thank you everyone! You guys are awesome!!!
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@igloo Thank you my precious little bean. That thread made my heart melted and you managed to surprise me. Somehow I still didn’t know I was that special to you. It means a lot to me and wooooo that was a lot of hearts lol
💕💕❤💜❤💕💕

@lexusuwu , I’m not giving up.i love our convos as furtive as they are. I also hope to continue digging and get to know you to make a great friend out of you one day .I recognize myself so much in you, I’m concerned about you, wanna know more about you so make me a little place in your trust circle would ya?

@Minuteman is such a sir

@Joy take care of him
I already do, even tho sometimes, two Taurus seeing red together don’t mix that well lol. As long as your Sir. knows who’s the Queen he has to serve, everything will be fine.

Happy birthday @Joy , @Minuteman 👩‍❤️‍👨 may both of you celebrate the day at fullest 🎉:pandalove:
Thank you very much :pandalove:

@la_mort_pour_vous it’s not the first time I see you throwing flowers my way. I am always happy when I see your eloquent posts as well. And we share Igloo, that’s a big plus. I can’t see how we couldn’t vibe together. I mean, we have to be a little extra cray-cray to fall for a bean like him.

@kodoku I feel the same about you. Honestly, the first word that pops into my head when I see your username is serenity. As soon as you arrived on KS, you plunged the forum under your soft moonlight. Your threads are a peace haven , an introspection for the soul. I always feel good in the ambiance you create and I would like to know you more also. Maybe, to take a little of your strength, to stop being a lost star and get to your level. I told you I was shy. Our pm fell a little flat lol, I apologize, I don’t always find the words, especially when I am intimidated by someone.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
@igloo Thank you my precious little bean. That thread made my heart melted and you managed to surprise me. Somehow I still didn’t know I was that special to you. It means a lot to me and wooooo that was a lot of hearts lol
💕💕❤💜❤💕💕

@lexusuwu , I’m not giving up.i love our convos as furtive as they are. I also hope to continue digging and get to know you to make a great friend out of you one day .I recognize myself so much in you, I’m concerned about you, wanna know more about you so make me a little place in your trust circle would ya?

I already do, even tho sometimes, two Taurus seeing red together don’t mix that well lol. As long as your Sir. knows who’s the Queen he has to serve, everything will be fine.

Thank you very much :pandalove:

@la_mort_pour_vous it’s not the first time I see you throwing flowers my way. I am always happy when I see your eloquent posts as well. And we share Igloo, that’s a big plus. I can’t see how we couldn’t vibe together. I mean, we have to be a little extra cray-cray to fall for a bean like him.

@kodoku I feel the same about you. Honestly, the first word that pops into my head when I see your username is serenity. As soon as you arrived on KS, you plunged the forum under your soft moonlight. Your threads are a peace haven , an introspection for the soul. I always feel good in the ambiance you create and I would like to know you more also. Maybe, to take a little of your strength, to stop being a lost star and get to your level. I told you I was shy. Our pm fell a little flat lol, I apologize, I don’t always find the words, especially when I am intimidated by someone.
I’ll trust you more in my circle. :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread