Photo The cutest duckling Naori (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
you're about to lose your DIVE along with your ONCE card my friend
at this point I'm beginning to question your stanness? stanhood? for the groups you like...
While I like IVE alot,I don't consider myself a stan just because I haven't invested the amount of time in knowing them and consuming their content as a real stan would.

But in terms of music, they're my top 3 groups right now.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
you're about to lose your DIVE along with your ONCE card my friend
at this point I'm beginning to question your stanness? stanhood? for the groups you like...
why is he losing his Once card? But yeah, he said some very questionable things today in regards to IVE members!

I'm incliend to give him the beneift of a doubt and say he is heavily intoxicated midweek and next day it will be better again! :joysip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
why is he losing his Once card? But yeah, he said some very questionable things today in regards to IVE members!

I'm incliend to give him the beneift of a doubt and say he is heavily intoxicated midweek and next day it will be better again! :joysip:
I say questionable things to Twice members to, it's the way I express care :pepechill:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,395
Reactions Received
55,134
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,308
While I like IVE alot,I don't consider myself a stan just because I haven't invested the amount of time in knowing them and consuming their content as a real stan would.

But in terms of music, they're my top 3 groups right now.
ok ok...get to know them a bit more
watch 123 ive if you have the time - if you thought nayeon was a scaredy cat you haven't met Liz!!! lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,395
Reactions Received
55,134
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,308
why is he losing his Once card? But yeah, he said some very questionable things today in regards to IVE members!

I'm incliend to give him the beneift of a doubt and say he is heavily intoxicated midweek and next day it will be better again! :joysip:
he lost his naytion card last week because of that thread and then over on the other side he's akgaeness resulted in him regaining said naytion card but in the process losing his once card...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
:hmmm: sound like lack of care to me
True story, I'm very nice in real life with everyone I meet and work with.

The only people I am mean to is my closest friends.

So my friends know...the moment I am mean to someone and make fun of them, they know I've got to the point where I am comfortable with them and don't have to keep a guard up all the time.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,395
Reactions Received
55,134
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,308
True story, I'm very nice in real life with everyone I meet and work with.

The only people I am mean to is my closest friends.

So my friends know...the moment I am mean to someone and make fun of them, they know I've got to the point where I am comfortable with them and don't have to keep a guard up all the time.
no wonder you and I get along so well!!! lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread