i swear it's the cutest thing i've watched today :yolk:
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 29 September 2021 #1 i swear it's the cutest thing i've watched today Reactions: gud_bam and Willow
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 29 September 2021 #2 I usually have to skip through the vlive to watch it, but someone was kind enough to upload it to YouTube Reactions: Willow
I usually have to skip through the vlive to watch it, but someone was kind enough to upload it to YouTube
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 29 September 2021 #3
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 30 September 2021 #4 I’ve only watched Answer by Ateez today I’ve been busy lol